Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She is definitely a girl!!!!!

Yesterday we had our anatomy sonogram.  We are happy to report that all organs & skeletal systems are forming well and everything looks great.  We also have a 100% confirmation that we are indeed having a baby girl!!!!!  I was hoping to post a DVD of yesterdays sonogram, but when we got home to play it, the DVD was blank.  Hopefully they will do one for us next time because of the mistake.  She wasn't being very cooperative yesterday, but here is the best image we have.  It is a close up of her face, I think the sonographer was pushing down on my stomach at the time - that is why she looks squashed against something. (I have identified her features because it is hard to tell what you are looking at!)

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Precious.......what awesome glimpses of an angel!!!