So (to our complete surprise) we found out today that we are having a baby girl!!!!!!! We really didn't expect to find out the sex this early, but apparently my OBGYN has supper sophisticated machinery and skilled sonographers. She wasn't being very cooperative though - she was a little wiggle worm and kept crossing her legs for the camera (like a lady should of course.) The sonographers were 80% sure it's a girl, but my Dr. said we can start decorating, it's a girl. They took a lot of snap shots today, but here is our favorite (she was being shy):
 |
| 3/10/2011 - 14 weeks, 0 days |
Some other good news is that the blood clot in my uterus (the "normal" complication) has disappeared - so I am a "normal" patient now. That means I don't get sonograms every two weeks, but fortunately our next one is scheduled for 3/29/2011. This next one is the detailed anatomy scan so we can make sure everything is developing well (but my Dr. says everything looks great so far)! After that one it will be a while before we get to
see her again, but hopefully I will
feel her soon.
I am ready to start designing the nursery, going through boxes to dig out my old baby clothes & dolls, and start finalizing a name!!!! Stay tuned....
5 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery....you are so creative it will be perfect for you! I am so excited that you are having a girl and can't wait to read all about it!
Thanks Christy!!!! We have almost all the furniture & I am ready to move on to fabrics and decor!!!! (Of course I am also finishing the rest of the house - we are in a whirlwind!!!) Officially less than six months now.
We are so happy for you! Girls are great! :o) They are so much fun! Arabella and Baby C will hopefully get to play tea party one day! :o)
She's "pinkalicious"!!!!!! I am so happy for the three of you....you are finally getting the family you have so long awaited. I will now be an official "blog" stalker, so keep me up to date.
Hugs, Nana (Kelli's mom)
I SEE PINK!!!! What fun!!!! Get ready sweet mama......
Post a Comment