Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring is in the air!

I know, I know - I am a bad blogger. But unfortunately nothing interesting has happened in our lives... just work and more work. Today is absolutely beautiful and I am glad that spring is approaching. Augusta is shaping up for Masters week and it is hard to believe that in three weeks everything will be in bloom (I will post pictures - it is absolutely beautiful). I am happy to announce that Kris and I are finally using our master bathroom shower. As soon as we get the shelves put in place I will post a picture or two. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will start flooring sometime soon - we just keep finding more little projects to do. Work is picking up in our office again -I am so busy I don't know which way is forward! I am excited because the "village" I designed is finally under construction. It is so neat to see my ideas coming to life! This one has been in the making for three years. Now I have to get back to work!

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Great update....I can't wait to see all that you've been working on!!!