Sunday, January 11, 2009

Off to the right start!

Well... so far this year is starting off on the right track! Kris and I spent the weekend working on our house. We were very thankful to have the help of Erin and Bond. The boys hung drywall while the girls worked on the drywall mud. The house is finally starting to shape up. Within a few weeks we should have paint on the walls and bamboo on the floors. We also had an adventure moving Erin's new couch and chair into her apartment. As you can see below, I was squished in between the couches and laughed like I've never laughed before.


1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

How funny....I don't know how you did that but as long as you were laughing and not in pain! Tell Kris to watch after you....can't wait to get back and see you!!! The babies miss Mrs. Megan!